MA, CCC-SLP, Owner
Rebecca Ingram Rowe, M.A., CCC-SLP is licensed in both North and South Carolina as well as nationally certified through the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She has over eleven years of experience specializing in pediatric language, cognitive, voice and swallowing disorders.
Rebecca has worked with infants to 21 year olds in home, preschool, elementary, middle and high school settings. She has also worked for Atrium Health in acute care and inpatient rehabilitation with adults who have had strokes, traumatic brain injuries and prolonged hospitalizations.
Her specialty is orofacial myology and she is a Certified Orofacial Myologist ( COM® )
- B.S., Communication Disorders at Appalachian State University
- M.A., Speech-Language Pathology at Appalachian State University
- VitalStim Certification (2011)
- LSVT LOUD (2013)
- ASHA Leadership Development Training (2013)
- FEES Training for the Evaluation of Dysphagia (2013)
- Introduction to PROMPT (2016)
- Orofacial Myology Training (2018)
- TOTs training (2020)
- Pediatric Feeding Disorders training (2021)
Rebecca serves orofacial myology clients and those with other motor speech disorders in the clinic located at 7400 Carmel Executive Park Drive, Suite 115, Charlotte, NC 28226.